Personal Tax Returns

Personal Tax Returns, Ontario

We are professional, proficient, and accurate. Provide us with your relevant tax documents and we’ll prepare your tax return including worldwide income and disposition of property. To make the best out of your tax return, here’s what you should bring:

  • All original income slips and receipts such as T4s, T5s, RRSPs, T5007, RRSP receipts, daycare receipts.
  • Two ID’s, one with photo.
  • Children’s birth certificates if applicable.
  • Rent receipts or property tax bill if being claimed.
  • Donation receipts.
  • Copy of last year’s notice of assessment.
  • Any other relevant information.

Our certified accountant for personal tax return in Ontario can get it done on time, every time.

Let Hummingbird Financial take your business to the next level.