Hummingbird Financial Corporation
Hummingbird Financial Corporation (HBFC) is a premier Canadian-based professional organisation of financial consultants. We offer the full suite of financial, advisory, and consulting services. Individuals, families, professionals, small businesses, and charities have counted on us since 2006.
Our head office is located in Mississauga, Ontario in Canada but the breath of our expertise is global in scope. Drawing on a qualified team of professionals, we uphold the philosophy of always providing valuable service to our clients. We ensure client satisfaction through the timely execution of our duties at a reasonable and agreed price.
Inspired by the beautiful hummingbird and its unique talent to perform complex feats in flight, we strive to be as magnificent, pushing boundaries for more possibilities.
Hummingbird Financial Corporation was formed in April 2006 to help individuals and small businesses improve their financial situation. Directing the company is Norman A. Nelson, who, having dedicated over 30 years of his life to the financial sector, has accumulated extensive, diverse experience. Under his leadership, we are committed to understanding and evaluating your unique situation to speedily create and implement solutions allowing you to achieve all your financial goals.
We offer a wide portfolio of services catering to both individuals and businesses. Our service is convenient, accurate and affordable.
Norman Nelson’s Bio
Norman A. Nelson graduated from Nova Southeastern University with a Masters Degree in Business Administration in 1995 and later completed his Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation in 2004. Norman has dedicated over 30 years in the financial sector and has previously worked for major companies including Citizen’s Bank and Island Victoria Bank. During his career, he saw a need for quality financial services that partnered up with affordability. His commitment and passion drove him to start his journey with Hummingbird Financial.
Mission & Vision
OUR MISSION is to provide financial planning, accounting and taxation services to individuals, families, and small businesses
OUR VISION is to be the leading Canadian provider of comprehensive financial services to individuals, families, and small businesses.
A Virtual Tour of Our Offices
The foundation on which we operate is built on integrity, transparency, fairness, confidentiality, professionalism, accountability, and comprehensiveness.
- Integrity – According to author C.S. Lewis, integrity “is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking.” At Hummingbird Financial, we embrace this principle as trust is the foundation of maintaining and growing our clientele.
- Transparency – We conduct business with openness and clarity, so clients can easily understand the basis of our recommendations and actions. It is our job to provide the tools necessary to help our clients make informed decisions.
- Fairness – We believe that our actions and methods should be morally right and honorable. We aim for the highest standard of ethics in all dealings involving our stakeholders.
- Confidentiality – We believe our clients’ information should be protected and secured and not to be disclosed without consent. We comply with the principles outlined by the Personal Information Protection and Electronics Documents Act (PIPEDA) set by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- Professionalism – we believe everyone should be treated with respect and dignity. We demonstrate professionalism through appropriate, job-focused, and team-oriented interactions.
- Accountability – We take pride in our work and as a result, we are always answerable for our decisions and actions.
- Comprehensiveness – We are committed to understanding the full scope of your unique situation so that we can enhance your financial position.